Monday, October 27, 2008

Bowling! =D

No pictures for uploading. Cause we did not take photos today. =(

You know why? It's because I did not bring my camera out. =(

Bowling is extremely fun! I miss playing bowling with them.
My Kenny gor, valerie jie, kelly jie, hongming honey, poyi and Kelly's brother.

As usual, I won the first game and the next game, my score drop like mad. Seriously I think i'm just lucky on the first round. Extremely lucky I suppose.

Things wont remain the same anymore I suppose.

After bowling, we went to Poyi's house to play cards. I want to learn GUITAR!

At about 1800, we went back to Home Team NS to play Laser Quest. It's the first time that I played LQ and seriously i have no idea how to shoot. The jacket I took is spoilt where I cant see the laser that the gun is suppose to point at.

It's almost 1900 by the time we finish LQ. So Kelly and her bro went to CCK and the rest went to eat dinner.

As for me, I went to buy my Favourite food!

MR BEAN!!!!!!! xD

Simply love Mr Bean to pieces.

After buying Mr Bean, I took 945 home.

Just finished watching the 《黑糖玛奇朵》 from crunchy roll. Perhaps I shall start hunting for new shows to watch.

Off to do my supposed-to-hand-in-EM3 tutorial now. =[


Once again, it's 27 October.
2 years have passed. But this time, there's 2 reasons to feel upset.
a reason per year. what would happen that make me have another reason next year today?
心好空。 我为什么就是这么脆弱?我不想这样, 真的不想。 
但我要如何学会放弃? 我办不到。我试过,但是就是不成功。
我想我真的是个笨蛋吧! 

No comments: